SAME DAY CROWNS
0% Financing Available
Get Same Day Crowns With Our In-House Lab And Ceramist
See Our Office
Sedation / Pain-Free Options
Your Guide To Dental Crowns
What Is A Crown And Why Would I Need One?
A crown is often needed:
• To hold tooth that has been weakened by decay, trauma or wear. (bridge)
• To restore a broken tooth.
• To cover a tooth with a large filling offering more stability.
• To hold a dental bridge in place or to cover a dental implant.
• To serve as a cosmetic modification such as in the case of a tooth that is discolored or misshapen.
• To help save a tooth that is severely decayed.
• To protect teeth that have had root canals.
What Can I Expect When I Get My Crown?
Here at Dentiq, we always make sure to give your mouth a thorough examination. Once the examination is complete, your dentist will share with you your personalized treatment plan to get your smile and mouth both healthy and beautiful.
2) Preparing your tooth for the crown
Prior to making your crown, we need to make sure that your tooth is healthy and able to receive a crown. We do this by removing all of the cavity and cracks that are in the tooth and create a pristine and healthy core so that your crown will both fit perfectly, and the foundation is sound.
3) Optical Impression
No more goopy impressions? We can help. Utilizing our CEREC Same Day Crown machine, we can scan your tooth utilizing an intraoral scanner that resembles a wand. This wand will wave over your prepared tooth and capture video that gets sent to the computer.
4) Crown fabrication by CEREC Machine
During this process, your crown is designed and sent to the CEREC milling unit, which will create your custom crown while you at the at the office.
5) Permanent Crown Seating
Your newly made and custom designed crown will then be ready for ‘seating’ or placement within your mouth. Your Dentiq dentist will carefully check the fit of the crown and then bond the crown to your tooth. You can expect the entire process to take 1 1/2 to 3 hours to complete.
Give us a call today to schedule your exam. Especially in emergency cases, we can often work you in the same day.
Call To Schedule Your FREE Consultation: (713) 526-2904
Houston, TX 77019